The Noon Optimist Club of Centerville is a fellowship of people who get things done. We set examples and embrace an optimistic mindset for the community to see. We display leadership skills and working relationships locally, regionally and nationally. Whether you are searching for an outlet to give back and help your community or are looking for personal development, you will find what you are looking for in our club.
Give back to your community to enhance the quality of life for our youth.
- Join us each Tuesday for a free lunch! Be our guest as we show off our club.
- Every Tuesday at 12:00 noon
- Yankee Trace Golf Clubhouse – 10000 Yankee Street – Centerville, OH 45458
Avenue of Flags
Participate in a patriotic community service program.
- Help us support our youth programs and youth scholarships in our community!
- We will place a 3′ by 5′ high quality American flag on a 10′ flag pole in front of your home or business on five national holidays
Want to join CNO but can’t make it to a weekly lunch?
- Join us every Third Thursday at various local social venues for 90 minutes of socializing, fellowship, networking
- Listen to a guest speaker who will inspire you with their story of success.
- Learn more about how you can help us help kids
Want to help us make a difference in the lives of youth in our community? Donate today!
View member events and sign up to volunteer for kids events and fundraisers.
Watch our three-minute video presentation that explains how bringing out best in ourselves brings out the best in others.
If you are making a donation request, please use this page instead.